Doctor insights on:
Lisinopril Interaction With Naproxen
I tripped and the left side of my face hit the concrete. The urgent care prescribed naproxen 500 mg. Is this safe with metoprolol & lisinipril?
NSAID : Hopefully someone has checked ur kidney function which can be impaired with hypertension. NSAID in general can create problem with kidney function ...Read more
No: No problem.Get a more detailed answer ›
None reported: There's no interaction reported.Get a more detailed answer ›
No: Naproxen and Alprazolam can be taken together safely. Naproxen is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) for inflammation and pain. It may cause stomach irritation and therefore should be taken with food. Alprazolam is a benzodiazepine which is a "nerve" pill- anti-anxiety relaxing agent, which may cause drowsiness. ...Read more
Is it ok to take 10mg of Claritin and one Benadryl with lisinopril? Is there any interaction between Lisinopril and Benedryl?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Interactions with lisinopril
- Taking tylenol with naproxen sodium
- Lymphatic system interactions with other systems
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Mucinex dm interaction with coumadin
- Grapefruit interactions with atenolol
- What interaction does the herbalife shake mix have with synthroid medication?
- Naproxen alcohol interaction
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free