Doctor insights on:
Split lip: A split lip needs to be repaired by a doctor, particularly if it is deep enough to be into the muscle of the lip. This is done with sutures that can be dissolvable in most cases. A surface abrasion will heal on its own and can be treated with antibiotic ointment. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Lip rings: Its safest not to have in the first place. However if having, keep clean, don't put pressure on it, avoid tearing the skin, and similar common sense measures. Obviously if there was an infection or problem there would be different answers. ...Read more
See your dentist: Without seeing patient can not tell you for sure but 2 causes. One you may have a deep overbite and upper teeth are too far out. 2nd reason can be a mouth breathing or sleep disorder breathing, may be snoring. Dry lip due to mouth breathing can cause lip biting which also can keep your lips wet. So consult your dentist, and or MD, or ENT specialist. Look for the cause to solve the effect. Good luc ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Blue spots on lips
- Pimple on my lip that won't go away
- Can your vagina lips vibrate?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why does under my right vagina lip appear swollen and red and hurts a little?
- Lips swollen after kissing
- Small painless bump on lip
- Bump on lip not cold sore
- What are common lip problems?