Doctor insights on:
Lipoma Is Bothering Me After I Tried To Pop It What Should I Do
My husband get's lipoma all over his body, they have been popping up over the last 5 years. He is 31. Why do these occur? Can our kids get them too?
Don't know and yes: "no one knows why these lumps form, although they do tend to run in families and may result from mutations in fat cells leading to rapid, but orderly proliferation. They are benign growths, meaning they do not become cancerous and do not metastasize (spread to other organs)". You may get great results from chinese medicine or homeopathy...Look uo a practitioner in your area. http://www.drweil.com/drw/u/qaa400507/lipomas-frustrated-by-fatty-tumors.html. ...Read more
I have a Lipoma on my back. It's not bothering me but I love having massages on my back. Is it harmful if it is massaged? Will it risk it to growing?
I have lipoma on my shoulder, i applied pressure to it and tried to pop like a pimple. It sprayed a fowl smelling substance for a month. Is this safe?
Lipoma: The lesion you mention may not be a lipoma. Typically, a lesion of the skin and skin structures that expresses foul-smelling substance is a epidermal inclusion cyst or sebaceous cyst. These are benign lesions, but can become infected. You should seek medical attention and have this looked at as you may require antibiotics and then removal. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can I get insurance to cover multiple lipoma removal? I found 76, 9 bother me enough for removal due to size I bump them & have occ. Nerve pain.
Benign bumps: Lipomas are soft, mobile, fatty tumors that push their neighbors aside rather than invading like a cancer. They can be solitary or multiple and can occur anywhere on the bey from scalp to feet. Multiple lipomas are frequently passed on genetically. Small lipomas are ignored, larger ones can be excised. Rapidly enlarging, painful and firm, fixed lumps should be checked out sooner than later. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What should i do if a bee stings me?
- The doctor has given me alegra with no results what should i do
- My gums are inflamed and causing me pain what should i do
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- My knee pops in and out alot and getting worse what should i do
- Why does my 10 year old kid steal money from me and what should i do?
- What should i do when people stare at me while breastfeeding in public?
- What do i do if a tiny eyelash is poking me should i just pluck it out?
- Talk to a dermatologist online