Doctor insights on:
Link Tmj Raynauds
No: Tmj (temporal-mandibular joint) symptoms are not usually associated with raynaud's disease. Some of the medical conditions that can cause raynaud's syndrome are types of arthritis or autoimmune disorders, so there is a chance that a patient can have tm joint symptoms. Emotional stress can trigger raynaud's symptoms, and some people do have stress-related habits that worsen their TMJ symptoms. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I have cervical dystonia peripheral neuropathy raynaud's disease and just got dxed with TMJ i want to know if they are resulted?
No: Not that I am aware of.Get a more detailed answer ›
Does raynauds disease an scerloderma, link to lungs like upper lobe, and affect , heart, kidneys, brain, eyes, through blood vessels to brain and limbs?
Number of things: 1. Tmj and depression is sometimes linked and an anti-depressant is used to treat the depression. 2. A side affect of these drugs is bruxing which is a contributing factor in tmj. 3. Sometimes Amitriptyline or nortriptyline ( anti-depressants) are used to treat TMJ related pain. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are thyroid issues linked with tmj?
- Link trigger finger raynauds
- Link between cigarettes raynauds
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can raynauds affect the legs?
- How to tell if you have tmj?
- Can braces help with tmj?
- Tmj syndrome
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free