Doctor insights on:
Do you know if amitriptyline hydrochloride is the same drug as limbitrol (chlordiazepoxide and amitriptyline) amitriptyline ?
Is there a danger in taking Limbitrol (chlordiazepoxide and amitriptyline) for 10+ years and drinking a couple beers each night?
Do not drink alcohol: Directions clearly state that it is risky to drink alcohol w/ this medication. If over 10 yrs no problems have arisen, it may be hard to convince anyone, but the effects of the drink will be increased. I'm always wary of long-term med use, but again - if it's been satisfactory, it may be hard to argue w/ 'success'. If they're willing, it may be possible to re-evaluate need. Best! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: Trientine is used in wilson's disease (a rare copper storage disease) to chelate (bind) copper. Zinc is a trace element, dietary supplement with many alleged benefits that are unproved except in zinc deficiency. There is no reported interaction between the two. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Allergic Rhinnitis: Levoceterizine and montelikast are often used together for symptoms of seasonal and perennial allergic rhinnitis for long term relief of symptoms. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Limbitrol allergy
- Side effects of limbitrol
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Best antihistamine decongestant combination
- Night cream for combination skin
- Fish oil flaxseed oil combination
- Is bisoprolol and amlodipine a good combination?
- Talk to a psychologist online for free