Doctor insights on:
Likas Papaya Soap
PAPAYA SOAP: It cannot!Get a more detailed answer ›
No: Papain contains latex. People who have allergies to latex should avoid using products made with papaya extract, as they could have severe reactions to it. In 2008, the fda took steps to restrict marketing of products containing papain for this reason. Additionally, latex has been suspected of triggering premature contractions in pregnant women, so it should be avoided during pregnancy. ...Read more
How often can one safely use natural papaya soap on the face and body without it over exfoliating the skin?
Papaya soap clears my skin but a lot of other users have noticed their skin getting thinner and so do I. How frequent should it be used?
Soap products: Healthtap Doctors are asked not to endorse specific brands or product lines. ...Read more
Can I use papaya soap to wash my face then use my retin a after? Or it will just make my skin worst?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the benefits of papaya soap?
- Does papaya soap lighten your skin?
- Likas soap
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is it when afttwr you have sex the cum looks like soap suds?
- Best antibacterial soap for boils
- Why does my face get really dry after i shower i dont use soap?
- The best deodorant soaps
- The uses of likas papaya soap