Doctor insights on:
Light Pink Vaginal Bleeding
Can anyone tell me what could cause light pink/red color light vaginal bleeding 3 or 4 days after sexual intercourse?
Im 5weeks preg, just now started having vaginal bleeding. Light pink/light brown. On & off since yesterday not enough to need a liner. Should i worry?
Not yet: Very light bleeding in early pregnancy is quite common, and often is caused by implantation bleeding, which is when the embryo is implanting into the wall of the uterus. Occasionally it is a sign of a miscarriage, so if it doesn't go away in several days you might want to speak to your doctor's office. ...Read more
Normal PMS 3/5Abnormal Vaginal Bleeding for 5 days started 3/31dark brown 2 light pink last dayNormal PMS 4/28 pink spotting after sex 5/16 bloated?
Irregular bleeding is one of the most common problems Obgyns treat.: If this is one time problem it usually resolves on its own. If this is a recurring problem you should be evaluated. Infections & hormonal changes can cause spotting. If there is a concern for pregnancy then do a home pregnancy test . There are many options available to help regulate the menstrual cycle. Schedule a visit ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What is wrong if for the past few weeks I have been having vaginal bleeding which is pink in colour? And everytime I have an orgasm i bleed
Difficult: Hormonal imbalance/ if painful check with your doctor ...Read more
I have had vaginal bleeding for about three weeks now, it's pretty light but constant. It started as brown discharge and severe pain in my lower left ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Light pink vaginal bleeding with bowel movement
- Brown and pink discharge and now light bleeding after period what is wrong
- Light pink vaginal discharge
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of light vaginal bleeding
- Light pink bleeding during period
- Light pink bleeding between periods
- Can implantation bleeding be light pink?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free