Doctor insights on:
Light Pink Discharge 6 Weeks Pregnant
I'm 6 weeks pregnant. I went to the bathroom and wiped. There was light pink discharge on the paper. Is this normal?
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Foul smelling discharge 6 weeks pregnant. Smells almost like poop. Clear for STDs but i can't get rid of BV and have tried douching with peroxide?
Hey how are you going? My question is I am 6 weeks pregnant and have a thick clearish sweet smelling discharge is this normal?
Probably: If the bleeding becomes bright red or you have a lot of cramps or pain, let your obgyn know. ...Read more
I'm 6 weeks pregnant and my white discharge seems to be a lot most days but on others its nothing. I haven't seen any for the past two days. normal?
Discharge can be a noun or a verb; it has multiple meanings in physics, chemistry, military, and legal usage. The most common medical meaning is a substance that is being excreted. Examples: pus is the discharge from a pimple; a vaginal discharge can mean infection; an ear discharge can mean an infection of the outer ear tract; a nasal discharge ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Pink discharge at 6 weeks pregnant
- Light pink bleeding at 6 weeks pregnant
- Light pink spotting at 6 weeks pregnant
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Light pink discharge 4 weeks pregnant
- Light pink discharge 9 weeks pregnant
- Light pink discharge 7 weeks pregnant
- Light pink discharge 5 weeks pregnant
- Talk to a perinatologist online for free