Doctor insights on:
Lifting Weights For Your Trapezius
I have a mild pain in my trapezius for 7 months which came from lifting weights over my head for triceps, what am i experiencing and what can I do?
I have a problem with my left trapezius. I haven't been able to lift weights for fear of hurting it more. What exercises can I do?
Hurt my shoulder (trapezius area) 2 weeks ago lifting weights. Pain has not really gone away. Ibuprofen helps but hasn't taken down the inflammation. ?
Are you asking: If you can and should lift weights after 60? If so, both yes and yes. Resistance training can help stave off bone density loss and muscle mass loss. Remember, the types of exercises and intensity with which you do them will be greatly different from someone in their 20's, as you'll like have different goals. You best bet is to get the "ball rolling" with a certified personal trainer. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Storage.: If you work out long enough (more than 20 minutes), you deplete glycogen stores in muscle and start using ffa's as your bodies principal energy source. You convert more easily if on a low carb diet, since you burn ffa's all the time. This is one reason that exercise should last at least as long as 45 minutes per session! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Lifting weights for your obliques
- Trapezius sore after olympic lifting
- Lifting weights for your posterior deltoids
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does lifting weights stunt your growth?
- Weight lifting effects on your adrenal glands
- Does lifting weights curve your back further?
- Does lifting heavy weights hurt your heart?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free