Doctor insights on:
Lifting Weights For Your Trapezius
I have a mild pain in my trapezius for 7 months which came from lifting weights over my head for triceps, what am i experiencing and what can I do?
I have a problem with my left trapezius. I haven't been able to lift weights for fear of hurting it more. What exercises can I do?
No problem: Joining a gym and doing exercises do not stunt growth. Kids will grow to the pre-destined height in America as long as they eat healthily, exercise moderately, grab some sunshine, and get plenty of sleep. To not hurt the body, one should avoid excessive exercise with unusually heavy weights. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Are you asking: If you can and should lift weights after 60? If so, both yes and yes. Resistance training can help stave off bone density loss and muscle mass loss. Remember, the types of exercises and intensity with which you do them will be greatly different from someone in their 20's, as you'll like have different goals. You best bet is to get the "ball rolling" with a certified personal trainer. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Weight lifting kids: Weight lifting can actually be healthy at a young age (elementary school) but the focus is different at different ages. Before puberty kids can lift light weights and go for higher repetitions. The muscle fibers are different and can't bulk up. After puberty you can increase weight (gradually) to gain muscle mass. Go slow and easy either way. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Lifting weights for your posterior deltoids
- Lifting weights for your obliques
- What is the best weight lifting for the middle of your chest?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Minimum healthy weight for your height
- How to gain weight in your hips and thighs for skinny girls?
- How does lifting weights tone your face like arnold?
- What would cause a loud pulse in your head when lifting weights?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free