Doctor insights on:
Life Expectancy After Triple Bypass Surgery
Why induce coma: 33F asks why put a pt in a medical induced coma after triple bypass surgery. Many reasons but first would be suspect brain injury due to low BP during surgery and want to protect brain. First ask the person's team why? And go to ScientificAmerican.com and look at What is a Medically induced Come and why is it use? B David Biello Jan 10, 2011. ...Read more
Should I be concerned if there is a sudden muscle ache in left area just beneath scapula after triple bypass surgery acts/feels like a muscle cramp?
Excellent: Depends on the specifics like age, extent of disease, and comorbid conditions but the ball park for all comers is in the range of 80-90%. ...Read more
Many: Dont know the exact % but 5 year survival typically increases significantly in patients with 3 vessel disease when they have been revascularized. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Life expectancy after triple bypass
- Life after triple bypass surgery
- Life expectancy after triple heart bypass
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Life expectancy after coronary bypass surgery
- What is the life expectancy of patients after bypass surgery?
- Average life expectancy after bypass surgery
- Life expectancy after heart bypass surgery
- Talk to a cardiologist online