Doctor insights on:
Life Expectancy After Pulmonary Fibrosis Is Diagnosed
Variable: Some people can live many years with pulmoanry fibrosis in a state of relative quiet. On the other extreme are people who have a rapid downhill course and die in weeks to months. Most people live for several years after diagnosis, but acute worsening can occur at any time. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Recently diagnose with pulmonary fibrosis by hrct laying at the back. Why is it they order hrct prone position after 6 months?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Pulmonary fibrosis life expectancy
- Interstitial pulmonary fibrosis life expectancy
- Pulmonary fibrosis prognosis life expectancy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Advanced pulmonary fibrosis life expectancy
- What is life expectancy for a patient with pulmonary fibrosis?
- Cystic fibrosis life expectancy after lung transplant
- Life expectancy with pulmonary hypertension
- Talk to a public health specialist online for free