Doctor insights on:
Life Expectancy After Open Heart Surgery
Open intervention on the heart to correct congenital cardiac anomalies, repair replace heart valves, ascending aortic dissection repair, coronary bypass, heart transplant, surgical removal of heart tumors, ventricular assist devices, cox maze procedures to cure atrial fibrillation, repair of trauma to the heart. Repair of iatrogenic injuries to heart, heart-lung ...Read more
Valve or vessel?: Prudent diet good idea for all. Avoid high fat, sugary, high salt, processed meats, processed grains. Eat more vegetables, fruits, beans, legumes, whole train bread, cereal, pasta, low fat or no fat dairy, poultry, fish. Dash diet (online): dietary approach to stop hypertension is tasty, nutritious, easy, has data supporting its use. There are others as well. Talk to dietician. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
After open heart surgery if as of now i bench 225.. After surgery when would i be able to start working out with this type of heavy weight again?
How does BP stabilize after open heart surgery? If you'r on a lot of IV drugs to help BP, in what way does your body adapt to stop needing the IV meds
Likely be advised to: People tend to lose weight after heart surgery more so because of being advised that their bad food habits have to change for them to have a chance of a prolonged life. So if you are having surgery at age 36 then your doctors will definitely talk to you about getting cholesterol under control and any other medical issue like diabetes, stopping cigarette smoking and adding exercise to your routine. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Average life expectancy after open heart surgery
- Life expectancy after heart bypass surgery
- What is the life expectancy for a patient after heart bypass surgery?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Life after open heart surgery
- Life expectancy after heart surgery
- How long after open heart surgery does it take the sternum to heal completely?
- Life expectancy after quadruple bypass surgery
- Talk to a cardiologist online