Doctor insights on:
Life Brand Acetaminophen
I gave my 3 year old expired acetaminophen. It was a brand new bottle ...but it is expired by 18 months. Should I be worried?
No worries: The purpose of expiration dates are to limit the period for which the manufacturer is responsible for quality and effectiveness. There is no evidence that using medicine past the expiration is harmful. ...Read more
Had a breast augmentation on Wed (Jan 7).
Was prescribed hydrocodne/acetaminophen 7.5/325mg, Valium 5mg, and Promethazine 25mg.
I did not realize until tonight (January 11th) having drinks with a friend that the half life of Valium is so long.
I last too
It depends: This is an important question. Too much Acetaminophen is dangerous. According to epocrates, a drug information program, most healthy adults can get up to about 1, 000 mg in 4 hrs, and 4, 000 mg (4 grams) per day safely. Children should get less, based on their age or weight. Read labels carefully, and ask your doctor or nurse if unsure. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Life brand muscle and back pain relief
- Acetaminophen half life
- Life brand personal lubricant
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Acetaminophen brands names
- Life brand prenatal vitamins
- Is life extension a good brand?
- Any opinions on herbl life
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free