Doctor insights on:
Lidocaine Hydrochloride Uses
Can I use lidocaine hydrochloride jelly USP 2% on my son who is 1 1/2? He has like a boil right under his genital are that he is complaining hurts.
See Your Doctor Now: ! 1/2 yr old, "has a boil". Topical Lidocaine is absorbed into the system & is NOT safe for use on a child this age; can cause seizures & more. Boils are caused by bacterial infection, require antibiotics, & specific topical care. Be aware this may not be a boil as virus & allergy lesions can look like a boil. Visual inspection is needed. See your doctor now for correct diagnosis & treatment. ...Read more
I have a tube of lidocaine hydrochloride jelly 2% can it be used for hemmroids. It say use externally, but has a tip on it. Can it put inside analarea?
Acidity of solution: The hydrochloride is added to adjust the acidity of the solution to make the drug more potent. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Lidocaine hydrochloride
- Lidocaine hydrochloride cream
- Lidocaine hydrochloride leukotriene inhibitor
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Lidocaine hydrochloride injection
- Lidocaine hydrochloride 2
- Lidocaine hydrochloride solution dosage
- Lidocaine hydrochloride gel
- Talk to a pathologist online for free