Doctor insights on:
Lidocaine Hydrochloride Uses
Can I use lidocaine hydrochloride jelly USP 2% on my son who is 1 1/2? He has like a boil right under his genital are that he is complaining hurts.
See Your Doctor Now: ! 1/2 yr old, "has a boil". Topical Lidocaine is absorbed into the system & is NOT safe for use on a child this age; can cause seizures & more. Boils are caused by bacterial infection, require antibiotics, & specific topical care. Be aware this may not be a boil as virus & allergy lesions can look like a boil. Visual inspection is needed. See your doctor now for correct diagnosis & treatment. ...Read more
I have a tube of lidocaine hydrochloride jelly 2% can it be used for hemmroids. It say use externally, but has a tip on it. Can it put inside analarea?
Hello Doctor, since last night I've been having the urge to have a bowel movement but as soon as start the pain is unbearable... and I stop the movement... I've never dealt with this before, I have lidocaine hydrochloride jelly USP 2% can I use that, I'm
Topical pain relieve: It is a topical pain reliever used for mouth sores like canker sores and cold sores. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is lidocaine hydrochloride jelly usp 2 used for?
- Lidocaine hydrochloride
- Lidocaine hydrochloride jelly usp 2
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What do you use before stitches if allergic to lidocaine?
- Lidocaine hydrochloride gel
- Lidocaine powder uses
- Is it okay to use lidocaine on gums?
- Talk to a pathologist online for free