Doctor insights on:
Lidocaine And Tetracaine Side Effects
BLT Cream: You do not need a prescription to buy this product. It’s usually sold in Walgreens, Savons, CVCs. ...Read more
Local numbing: Medication that you place over an area that hurts. ...Read more
Two different meds: If I understood your question correctly, lidocaine (an amide) is also a local anesthetic, yet chemically it is different from tetracaine (an ester). The chance of allergic reaction is higher with ester-type drug (Novocaine, tetracaine). Duration and metabolism is also different. One should consult a doctor with the specific questions regarding safety. Hope that helps. ...Read more
Lidocaine: Usually 1 % or 2 % depend on location. ...Read more
Can I use local anesthetics such as lidocaine or tetracaine for my baby before her pcv (synflorix®) vaccination?
Is it okay to use a topical compound of lidocaine/tetracaine/cyclobenzaprin/ketamine/Gabapentin for back pain when taking an SSRI?
Are there any long term side effects from topical ketamine/lidocaine? What would happen if overdose?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Side effects of tetracaine
- Benzocaine aminobenzoate and tetracaine side effects
- Lidocaine epinephrine tetracaine
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Side effects of lidocaine and prilocaine
- Lidocaine powder side effects
- Lidocaine viscous side effects
- Lidocaine gel side effects
- Talk to a anesthesiologist online for free