Doctor insights on:
Yes & no: Used appropriately these are not a problem. However, most available products are basically bug spray in liquid form or various alcohol preparations. They work by poisoning the lice. Leaving the med on too long, applying too often, inhaling the fumes etc increase the toxicity to the patient. Please follow directions & confer with your pcp if questions arise. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Which: Which side effects? Which shampoo? Ask question again. No individual patient details please. General info only. ...Read more
Deliberate or: accidental? Call 1-800-222-1222 24 hours per day, 7 days per week to reach any poison control center in the United States. You will be connected with an expert who will direct you how to proceed. Please have all product information available when you call. I would encourage going to ER. ...Read more
Don't know: I'd recommend calling your local poison control center. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Coal tar shampoo lice
- Are there any natural supplements or shampoos that can kill lice?
- Can i use lice shampoo while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- The effects of dandruff shampoo on lice
- Lice shampoo lighten hair
- Coconut shampoo kill lice
- Suave coconut shampoo lice
- Talk to a pediatrician online