Doctor insights on:
Levonorgestrel And Ethinyl Estradiol Tablets Side Effects
Estradiol is the shortened version of 17 beta estradiol, a naturally occurring sex hormone in the estrogen family. In fact, it is the most active and the most prevalent of the three main Estrogens in reproductive age women. In women, it decreases dramatically after menopause. Estradiol is also present in ...Read more
My gyno put me on Ethinyl estradiol-levonorgestrel. I am overall happy with the pill but i have no period almost. Is it nor?
Depends: The dose can make a difference but over all birth control pills containing levonorgestral and ethinyl estradiol have not been shown to cause weight gain.That being said,I have had patients complain of both weight gain & weight loss with these pills.There is a tendency to start pills at the same times when weight gain frequently occurs - at the time u go off to college, marry, or after child birth. ...Read more
What happens if levonorgestrel and ethinyl estradiol makes me emotional should I increase in hormones or decrease?
When taking 90 day birthcontrol such as amethia when do I ovulate (83 white levonorgestrel 0.15, ethinyl estradiol 0.3 &7 blue ethinyl estradiol 0.1?
Effective to take several Loestrin (1.5mg ethinyl estradiol, 30mcg Norethindrone acetate) instead of Plan B emergency contraceptive? How many pills?
EC: Although there are at least a dozen types of birth control pills that can be dosed as an emergency contraceptive, I can find no source that includes Loestrin among them. Perhaps someone else has a regimen, but I recommend getting Plan B or the like to ensure you get the maximum benefit. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Norgestimate and ethinyl estradiol tablets side effects
- Norethindrone acetate and ethinyl estradiol tablets side effects
- Levonorgestrel and ethinyl estradiol tablets dosage
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Norgestrel and ethinyl estradiol side effects
- Norgestimate and ethinyl estradiol side effects
- Side effects of ethinyl estradiol and desogestrel
- Side effects of ethinyl estradiol and norethindrone
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free