Doctor insights on:
Leukopenia Lead Disease Any Other Type Cancers
YES: Leukopenia means low white cell count. It can be associated with various things, which can include: infection (eg., cold/ flu, typhoid, hiv, aids, malaria, tuberculosis, etc), aplastic anemia, cancer (eg, hogkin's lymphoma, leukemia, myelofibrosis, etc.), metabolic deficiencies (eg, copper, zinc and folate (folic acid) deficiencies), or treatment-related (eg, chemotherapy, radiation therapy, etc). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Cancer is a group of diseases that is characterized by uncontrolled cell growth leading to invasion of surrounding tissues that spread to other parts of the body. Cancer can begin anywhere in the body and is usually related to one or more genetic mutations that allow normal cells to become malignant by interfering with internal cellular control mechanisms, such as programmed cell death or by preventing ...Read more
Possibly: There are a lot of reasons for leukopenia. Usually isolated low white cells is not a sign of leukemia if the red blood cells and the platelets also found in blood are fine. Leukopenia develops in leukemia because all the bone marrow cells that eventually end up in the blood stream are crowded out by leukemia cells. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Could having leukopenia lead to hodgkin disease or any other type of cancers
- Disease leukopenia lead leukemia
- Could the disease leukopenia lead to leukemia
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Any other treatments cancers
- Vitamin deficiency lead leukopenia
- Can leukopenia lead to leukemia?
- Are there any other diseases that mimic ms?
- Talk to a oncologist online for free