Doctor insights on:
Leucovorin Calcium Side Effects
Leucovorin injection: See: http://www.drugs.com/sfx/leucovorin-side-effects.htmlGet a more detailed answer ›
WHERE?: Need a little more info, be more specific. ...Read more
Multiple: The body needs calcium to maintain strong bones. However, supplemental calcium can also contribute to calcification of arteries which can lead to strokes and heart attacks. Speak to your physician about how to best meet your calcium needs without increasing your risks. Natural sources of calcium are usually the safest. ...Read more
Is the supplement shark cartilage an alternative to calcium, and are there any side effects to be aware of?
My mum is taking losec10mg. The side effects of it is it can interfere w/ calcium absorption.Does centrum advance can balance the effect of losec10 mg
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Side effects of pyrimethamine and sulfadiazine, plus leucovorin
- Side effects from calcium
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- The side effects of calcium tablets
- Calcium side effects in antacids
- What are the side effects of calcium?
- Calcium blockers side effects
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free