Doctor insights on:
Legs Fall Asleep While On Toilet
My feet and legs fall asleep after sitting on the toilet for not too long. Is this somethin to be concerned about? Causes?
My legs and feet: Usually not, if you sit in one position for too long, you are putting pressure on the nerves behind your knees and you will have the sensation of feet and legs falling asleep, once you move around, this usually goes away. Try to straighten your knees and moving your legs more when sitting in one position. If this happens with other positions, then it is time to visit a neurologist. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Legs fall asleep: Common phenomenon. Keep changing you position when traveling. Stretching legs or walking, whenever possible ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I enjoy sitting with my leg crossed over my knee, but often must stop because my leg will fall asleep from the point of contact, down. Cause 4 concrn?
Nerve or disc: Seek an evaluation with a neurologist or spine orthopedist. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
The: Seats are pressuring the blood flow into your legs, causing the nerve to get prickly, try extra padding on chair. Also, keep in mind spinal stenosis and diabetes can give you similar symptoms. Good luck! ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Feet fall asleep on toilet
- How can you fall asleep while on meth?
- Is leaving the tv on while i fall asleep causing me to be restless?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do my arms fall asleep when im on my back?
- Leg pain when sitting on toilet
- Arm falls asleep while sleeping on side
- Hands fall asleep when lying on back
- Talk to a sleep medicine specialist online for free