Doctor insights on:
Legs Fall Asleep While On Toilet
Is it normal for your foot to fall asleep every time you seat down on the toilet or cross your legs for a few minutes. Normally only one side?
My feet and legs fall asleep after sitting on the toilet for not too long. Is this somethin to be concerned about? Causes?
My legs and feet: Usually not, if you sit in one position for too long, you are putting pressure on the nerves behind your knees and you will have the sensation of feet and legs falling asleep, once you move around, this usually goes away. Try to straighten your knees and moving your legs more when sitting in one position. If this happens with other positions, then it is time to visit a neurologist. ...Read more
Legs fall asleep: Common phenomenon. Keep changing you position when traveling. Stretching legs or walking, whenever possible ...Read more
Nerve or disc: Seek an evaluation with a neurologist or spine orthopedist. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Feet fall asleep on toilet
- Hands fall asleep while biking
- Ways to fall asleep while pregnant
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Fingers fall asleep while sleeping
- Feet fall asleep while sitting
- How to fall asleep with restless legs?
- Dads who fall asleep while holding baby
- Talk to a sleep medicine specialist online for free