Doctor insights on:
Leg Pain When Sitting Or Laying Down
What would cause this foot/leg pain ? One night i was laying down and i got a cramp so bad in between my 2nd and 3rd toe i couldnt even move my toe to its normal position , it was stuck in a downward position i streched it for a minute and the cramp went
I'm 25 i'm having leg pain when i sit or lay down it just started two days ago it almost hurts. But more dull n annoying?
Herniated disc: It may be caused by a herniated disc. It has to be evaluated by a spine surgeon. ...Read more
Nerves maybe: Often nerves can be pinched exiting the spine by certain positions. Poor blood flow to the legs is a cause. Restless leg syndrome symptoms are relieved by moving. Probably the most common cause is peripheral neuropathy, which usually affects toes and feet more than calves or thighs. Numbness is prominent and persistent. Strictly positional recumbent pain is probably of spinal origin. ...Read more
I have leg pain in both of my legs. They hurt when I lay down at night. I wonder if it could be from bad heart?
Leg pain in inner-upper left leg when sitting. Radiates down leg. Increases frequency of unrination. No issues when active. What?
I have intense hip, lower back and side leg pain on the left side only when sitting or lying down. Your advice is appreciated.?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Pain in legs when sitting down
- Pain down leg when sitting
- Pain in leg when sitting down
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pain down left leg when sitting
- Child coughing only when sitting down or laying down
- Pain in head when laying down
- Chest pain when laying down
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free