Doctor insights on:
I hope it resolved: Pain is not a comfortable symptom. It would be helpful if you could describe a few more details about the pain in your leg. For example where is the pain. How bad is the pain on a scale of 1 to 10. Did it start suddenly or has it been gradually getting worse? Send more info so the Docs from HT can help you. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Enlarged lymph node: There many causes of lymph node enlargement. Lymph nodes help your body recognize and fight infections. So infections are the most common cause of swollen lymph nodes. But, autoimmune disorders ; cancer can also cause swollen lymph nodes. Swollen ; painful lymph nodes that appear suddenly are usually due to injury or infection.Slow ; painless swelling may be due to cancer or chronic inflammation. ...Read more
I have a plate in my leg and recently i bumped my leg and it made a small cut/hole, where i can see the plate slightly. How long will it take to heal?
See an orthopedist : And do this asap. Since the plate is exposed, it is contaminated with bacteria and possibly other organisms. It may require therapy with antibiotics, removal and a wide variety of other problems may occur. Do not ignore this. It might cost you your leg if it is not taken care of appropriately. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can your bow legs get worse?
- Can raynauds affect the legs?
- Small bump on leg that won't go away
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can you correct bow legs without surgery?
- What causes warm sensation in leg?
- What causes hot spots on legs?
- Pain in lower right abdomen and down leg
- Back pain legs going numb