Doctor insights on:
Left Side Tenderness Symptoms
Hi, I have had diarrhea and lower left side tenderness all day with cramping coming and going no fever its sore to move around and walk i am 29 ?
Hard, bony lump on left side of hard palate in back, sometimes tender when pushed, often painless. Had it for 1 year. Grew a bit. No cancer symptoms ?
What can cause these symptoms? 1) difficulty of sleeping on left side, 2) random tenderness inch away left of belly button, 3) lower left back pain
Nondiagnostic: These symptoms are nondiagnostic and more information is needed in order to make a diagnosis. A physician would take a thorough history and perform a physical examination in order to make a diagnosis. Any appropriate tests will then be ordered. ...Read more
Swollen lymph node in left side of neck below jawbone. Increasing in size and soreness/tenderness. Feel no other symptoms & not sick?
Visible non tender mass on left side of neck for two months. Ct showed two lymph nodes 10 x 6 mm in same area. No signs of infection, no symptoms. What kind of follow up recommended?
I'm 29 and have had a raspy voice for 3+ weeks. No sore throat, tiny pain in the left side of my neck if touched. No other symptoms. Is it urgent?
A little: You should see a doctor in the next week or so. If your neck is tender, it's probably a swollen lymph node. If it's there longer than a week, and you're hoarse, see a doctor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Itchy left side abdominal symptoms
- Burning feeling in left side stomach symptoms
- Rash and red spots on left side stomach symptoms
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Tenderness on left side of neck
- Painful lump on left side stomach symptoms
- Tenderness on left side under rib cage
- Left side stomach itchy skin symptoms
- Abdominal swelling tenderness on left side under ribcage persistent pain