Doctor insights on:
Left Side Chest Pain In Men
Almost sharp but dull left side chest pain that comes and goes every couple of seconds. I'd rate the pain a 3 to 4. What could this be?
Given your age: Most likely musculoskeletal.Get a more detailed answer ›
Multiple things: Could be a problem with skin, nerves, muscle, shoulder, lung, heart, or stomach. See your doctor for a more thorough history, physical exam and further evaluation. If you sleep on your stomach you could have a neck strain that radiates pain to the chest or arm. Get checked out just to make sure. ...Read moreConsult a doctor now ›
Pain with breathing: Pain with breathing could be due to a variety of reasons, e.g. Muscle, bone, lining of the lungs (pleural), etc. Not all diagnoses are "worrisome" however you should first be evaluated to determine what the cause of your pain is before one can tell if it is serious or not. ...Read moreConsult a doctor now ›
Hi I'm 24 yrs. sometimes hv too much sharp left side chest pain. I find myself unable to breathe & move when it happens .daily 2 tyms face this problm?
Some ideas: Although you're on the younger side to be worried about a heart attack or angina, it might not be a bad idea still to see your doctor and have an EKG done to make sure your heart is ok. Otherwise it could be muscular pain in the chest wall, intercostal pain (pain of the cartilage between the ribs), or nerve pain.It'd be a good idea to have your doctor examine you thoroughly and take a full history ...Read moreConsult a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Cause of left side chest and upper back pain in women
- Pain in left side of chest and cough
- Pinching pain in left side of chest
- Groin pain in men left side
- Pain in left side of chest when lying down
- Sharp pain in left side of chest above breast
- What causes pain in chest and arm on left side of body?
- Sharp pain in upper left side of chest
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free