Doctor insights on:
Left Shoulder Numbness And Tingling
I've been having a tingling sensation on my left shoulder blade for some time. It isn't numb, but it tingles, sometimes more than others. Dangerous?
Numbness and tingling is a symptom in which a person has some loss of feeling (numbness) and/or has the feeling of "pins and needles" in some part of the body. If a person had slept on his arm, the arm may have "pins and needles" for several minutes before returning to normal. Numbness and tingling can also ...Read more
Can impingement of left shoulder cause numbness/tingling in all finger tips, startess 2 weeks ago not gone away- all day and night.Ring and pinky less?
My shoulders tacoed inward causing extreme pain, numbness, and tingling. My back between the shoulder blades is the same story.
I've been having flashes of numbness and tingling thoughout my head and body parts should I be concerned I have a shoulder and mid back injury could it be from pinched nerves?
Pain in right arm between shoulder and elbow. Neck pain numbness and tingling down my arm. Now short of breath .
Pinched nerve: Sounds like you may have a pinched nerve in the neck. Often patients will develop numbness, tingling, and pain that radiates from the neck down the arm. Depending on the nerve that is pinched, it will affect different parts of the hand. Over time, weakness in the arm may develop as well. I would recommend getting it checked out. You may need an EMG and/or MRI ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Left shoulder blade numbness and tingling
- Causes of numbness and tingling near shoulder blades
- Numbness and tingling in left arm and leg
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of my right shoulder numbness and tingling
- Lower left leg numbness and tingling symptoms
- Causes of left side stomach numbness and tingling
- Left ankle numbness and tingling symptoms
- Talk to a neurologist online