Doctor insights on:
Left Heart Ventriculography
Ventrivculography: Both are different tests with different techniques. Contrast ventriculography is a cardiac catheterization procedures used to assess heart pumping function. Radionuclide angiography is a nujclear scan (muga scan) used to assess pumping function of the heart. Catheterization is an invasive procedure and muga scan is non-invasive procedure with minimal risk. ...Read more
Difficult to say: You are right, the heart is located(usually) in the left side of your chest and can present with left sided pain when something is wrong. But many other things can do this too. Issues with your lungs or your stomach or spleen or muscles in the area can present like this. Even stress/anxiety can give you pains like this too. If you're worried please see a doctor in person. Best of luck. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What could be causing pain near my left rib by my heart?
- Heart pain when i lay on left side
- Heart palpitations and left arm pain
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Left wrist pain heart attack
- How bad is mild concentric left ventricular hypertrophy on a heart scan?
- Sharp pain in left chest today when moving around what does heart pain feel like
- Does chest pain under the left breast always mean heart attack?
- Talk to a cardiologist online