Doctor insights on:
Least Fertile Time Of Month During Period
Yes: yesGet a more detailed answer ›
I'm 27 my left breast hurts for around some months now and gets more tender during period, specially nipple area. Pain is at time sharp, dull or sore
No difference: It makes no difference where you are in your menstrual cycle. ...Read more
Yes.: Female hormones are not at the same level all month long. During the bleeding period, both Estradiol and Progesterone are low. After the typical 5 days of bleeding, the ovaries begin to produce estradiol, which begins to grow the endometrial lining. At day 14 per say, ovulation occurs where Progesterone surges along with Estradiol occurs. This remains for a few days & then goes to low levels. ...Read more
I noticed my anxiety acts up real bad during period what does this mean and can hormonal inbalance cause anxiety I have it all the time comes and goes?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Spotting during early pregnancy around time of period
- Loss of appetite during period
- Sex during ninth month of pregnancy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Are there warning signs to look for during the 6th month of pregnancy?
- What time of the month is it best to have unprotected sex and not be pregnant?
- Color of blood during period
- Least fertile part of menstrual cycle
- Talk to a reproductive endocrinologist online for free