Doctor insights on:
Leaking Vagina Trimester
Discharge what?: Your question is incomplete.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes: Hormonal and physiologic changes can cause this. ...Read more
Either: Can come out either side.Get a more detailed answer ›
My vagina is swollen and irritated but not itchy and I'm in my third trimester. I will be nine months this Thursday coming what could it be or what should I do?
In second trimester and i constantly seem to have a period like smell from my vagina. Is this normal?
Is it normal for your vagina to smell like your going to start your period at the end of your third trimester?
Vaginal odor: There are several causes of bad smelling vaginal discharge and testing is needed to determine the cause and treatment. The most likely is bacterial vaginosis. Bacterial vaginosis is an overgrowth of normal vaginal bacteria. It causes a watery discharge with a fishy odor. It is not sexually transmitted and your partner does not require treatment. It is treated with antibiotics. ...Read more
A fistula.: A vesicovaginal fistula in an abnormal connection between the bladder and the vagina. This could lead to a constant leakage of urine from the vagina. It can be caused by abnormal healing after surgery, or obstructed labor, especially in developing countries. A gynecologist or urologist who specializes in female urology can help diagnose and correct this problem, usually with surgery. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal to have clear fluid leaking from my vagina in the third trimester?
- My vagina is leaking
- Clear fluid leaking from the vagina
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Leaking amniotic fluid second trimester
- Leaking amniotic fluid first trimester
- Herbal treatment for clear fluid leaking from the vagina
- Remedies for clear fluid leaking from the vagina
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free