Doctor insights on:
Leaking Vagina Trimester
Yes: Hormonal and physiologic changes can cause this. ...Read more
Discharge what?: Your question is incomplete.Get a more detailed answer ›
My vagina is swollen and irritated but not itchy and I'm in my third trimester. I will be nine months this Thursday coming what could it be or what should I do?
Either: Can come out either side.Get a more detailed answer ›
In second trimester and i constantly seem to have a period like smell from my vagina. Is this normal?
Is it normal for your vagina to smell like your going to start your period at the end of your third trimester?
Vaginal odor: There are several causes of bad smelling vaginal discharge and testing is needed to determine the cause and treatment. The most likely is bacterial vaginosis. Bacterial vaginosis is an overgrowth of normal vaginal bacteria. It causes a watery discharge with a fishy odor. It is not sexually transmitted and your partner does not require treatment. It is treated with antibiotics. ...Read more
It may be normal: Vaginal discharge can be a way the vagina maintains its chemical balance and is not necessarily abnormal.Also, it could be from hormonal changes. Usually, discharge with a color, itching, odor or burning is caused by infection. If the discharge persists for another week or if you develop any signs of infection (listed above) you should see your doctor for an accurate diagnosis and treatment plan. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal to have clear fluid leaking from my vagina in the third trimester?
- Clear fluid leaking from the vagina
- Yellow fluid leaking from vagina 8 months pregnant
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Aches in vagina during second trimester of pregnancy
- Remedies for clear fluid leaking from the vagina
- Leaking urine during pregnancy first trimester
- Leaking amniotic fluid first trimester
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free