Doctor insights on:
Lazy Eye Repair
It may recur: The probability is about 20-40%Get a more detailed answer ›
Maybe: Therapy for amblyopia depends greatly on your age. If you are a child less than 7-8 years of age there is good potential for permanent visual improvement. Older than this, therapeutic benefits decline but may still be attained up through the teenage years. Of course, getting the best glasses or contact lenses can help as well. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you develop a lazy eye?
- Can you get a lazy eye from being too tired or sleepy?
- How to prevent your lazy eye from being obvious in picture?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do glasses or contacts help with a lazy eye?
- Home remedies for lazy eye
- Lazy eye
- What happens if lazy eye gets worse?
- Talk to a pediatrician online