Doctor insights on:
Late Ovulation Egg Quality
Positive OPK 10days ago but now having slight cramps and egg white discharge. Could this be a late ovulation or possibility of pregnancy?
Timing: The best time to try is around the time of ovulation, or best shortly before. For most this is around mid-cycle, women with irregular cycles are harder to pinpoint. Counting cycle days, following temperatures, home opk are often helpful. Do you think you have a clear idea around when you ovulate? Is that based on opk, counting days, or another method? ...Read more
Yes: The least variation in a cycle is the time from ovulation to the next period. The corpus luteum which is the remainder of the follicle after ovulation will only make Progesterone for 2 weeks unless there is pregnancy hormone, hcg, to "rescue" it. If you ovulate on day 14 you will have a 28 day cycle. If you ovulate day 20 you will have a 34 day cycle. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Late ovulation poor egg quality
- Late ovulation egg viability
- How long does an egg live after ovulation?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- If your period is late do you ovulate late
- Average size of an egg before ovulation
- Can late ovulation cause late period?
- Can you have egg white mucus and not ovulate?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free