Doctor insights on:
Laser Treatment For Toenail Fungus
Nope: Its a cash service.Get a more detailed answer ›
I dont have money for laser treatment for toenail fungus-is there any OTC solution that can work to treat this condition effectively?need it. Thanks
Tea tree oil: Consider Jublia it's an RX topical. If not tea tree oil. Good luck ...Read more
Yes it can be.: Laser treatment for toenails fungus is now FDA approved. It is not however, covered by insurance. The affected toenails should first be debrided (thinned) if necessary, using a rotary tool. Podiatrists are generally the only practitioners who do this. If the nail is not properly debrided, the laser treatment may not be successful. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I have toenail fungus and there are no laser treatments available in my area and i don't want to take an oral med. What is the best OTC option?
Laser toenail treatment didn't work for my toe nail fungus also loprox tinactin and others didn't work. Will Lamisil work if prescribed?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Lamisil for toenail fungus treatment
- Vinegar treatment for toenail fungus
- Treatment for toenail fungus vicks
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Chemical and laser treatment for melasma
- Laser treatment for kidney and bladder stones
- Can i make an antifungal foot soak treatment for foot a fungus?
- What is the best treatment for ingrown toenail?
- Talk to a dermatologist online