Doctor insights on:
Laser Surgery For Bone Spurs
Bone is a living growing tissue made mostly of collagen (protein that provides soft framework) & the mineral calcium phosphate that adds strength & hardens the framework. Two types of bone are found in the body; cortical (dense compact outer layer) & trabecular (makes up inner layer, ...Read more
I have a bone spur in the hip region and have been treated with steriod shots. Could this be removed with laser surgery?
Possibly: See your doctor to discuss how to do this. ...Read more
My dad had prostrate cancer and had laser surgery to remove it . Now the doctors want to see if the cancer went to the bone marrow.. Is this normal practice?
10 weeks post-op left Achilles tendon surgery. I had tendonitis and heel bone spurs removed. And i still have pain and swelling. Is this normal?
I am 14 weeks post-op left Achilles tendon surgery. I had tendonitis and heel bone spurs removed and reattachment. And i still have pain and swelling?
No short ans. : Bone spurs occur as a result of progressive remodeling, usually in response to increased physiologic stress on the bone as a result of cartilage loss (arthritis). Removing them does not change the physiology of the arthritic joint, thus they tend to recur. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Do bone spurs, especially on the bottom of my heal lead to Surgery?
I am Disabled I can't afford to pay $45.00 to a online Dr that has never seen
What do you advise if I'm having surgery to remove bone spurs from my shoulder how long will the surgery last?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Recovery rehabilitation time for shoulder surgery to remove bone spur
- Shoulder surgery for bone spurs
- Laser treatment for bone spurs
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is a remedy for a bent bone in a nose without any surgery?
- Ankle bone spur surgery recovery
- Elbow bone spur surgery recovery
- What type of metal do they use for bone reconstructive surgery?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free