Doctor insights on:
Laser On Lupus Patients
I have a venous lake on my lower lip. I also have Lupus and was told lasers are not an option. What are your thoughts on that, and other options?
If I have lupus, am i still a good candidate for laser eye surgery? I was recently diagnosed with lupus. Before i was diagnosed, i was planning to have laser eye surgery. Will my eye doctor still do the procedure even though I have this?
Is it ok for s.l.e lupus patients to take suppliments for gym workouts such as, Karbolyn xr3, stance bcaa, gluamatic
Will SLE be midl!: Disease activity is key. I have many normal "lupus" patient, who have "laboratory diagnosis. But I have some patients with serious problems. This is not a one size fitas all disease. And the drugs we have can remit most patients who have had significant flares. So be optimistic and do not "become your illness." good luck. ...Read more
A very long time: Since medical care has improved over the past three decades people can live a very long time on dialysis. There is also a possibility that the patient will be a candidate for a kidney transplant. Lupus symptoms often but not always go into remission when patients go on dialysis. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Pseudo obstruction patients lupus
- Life expectancy lupus patients
- Astragalus lupus patients
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Health insurance for lupus patients
- Is costochondritis seen in lupus patients?
- Staph infections and lupus
- Alternative to lasik for lupus patient
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free