Doctor insights on:
Laryngopharyngeal Reflux Lpr
Is laryngopharyngeal reflux (lpr) a dangerous condition in a short term? What additions/changes to my diet can I make to ease it?
Acid reflux is defined as the presence of acidic gastric contents in the esophagus causing irritation. It's cause is blamed on the a lax gastroesophageal shpincter that permits usch regurgitation. Vesicoureteral reflux is regurgitation (backing up) of urine in the bladder into the ureter ...Read more
I think I may have Laryngopharyngeal Reflux (LPR). What are the best over-the-counter medications or combination of medications for this?
Laryngopharyngeal Reflux (LPR), what is the best way to treat this? Always mucus in my throat and have to clear throaght continuesly
Tricks to help GERD: Over 70 million americans have gerd, and most will benefit from acid blocker medications. Behavior and diet can help by minimizing dietary fats and grease, mints, alcohol, tobacco, spicy and large volume meals, caffeine, chocolate. Minimize salicylates (like aspirin), avoid laying down or bending over 2-3 hours after eating, cut out bedtime snacks, and keep your weight under control. Good luck! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
More than LPR?: In our clinic, most patients see improvement in their LPR within 3 months. May be time for a reevaluation. ...Read more
After 8 months of wrong diagnosises I am confirmed to have laryngopharyngeal reflux? What do I do to cure this?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Laryngopharyngeal reflux lpr treatment
- Laryngopharyngeal reflux lpr symptoms
- Laryngopharyngeal reflux diagnosis
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Laryngopharyngeal reflux disease treatment
- Laryngopharyngeal reflux natural treatment
- Laryngopharyngeal reflux surgery
- Diet for laryngopharyngeal reflux disease
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online