Doctor insights on:
Laparoscopic Ovarian Cystectomy Procedure
Odd sensation in bladder when coming towards end of urination, 2 weeks after laparoscopic ovarian cystectomy, why is this?
Sharp pains in stomach, above vagina area, 2 weeks after laparoscopic ovarian cystectomy what could this be?
Be seen: Given how recent your surgery has been, despite the fact that it was laparascopic, you need to see your physician for an exam. ...Read more
How long should hard lump above my incision be there for? Doc said it was a hematoma, 1 month post laparoscopic ovarian cystectomy
Question diagnosis.: A hardlump around a closure site can be from the scarring process, suture material or herniation as well. Hematoma will typically resolve in that time frame and you should have seen overlying evidence of ecchymosis or bruising. If tou are experiencing pain in that area be sure to followup with your surgeon. ...Read more
I am a 34yo female with recent laparoscopic ovarian cystectomy on Feb 20. I currently have the flu. After vomiting I have had intense shoulder pain. ?
Had a laprascopic ovarian cystectomy 4 months ago, have started getting agonizing stomach cramps which are quite constant, could they be related?
5-10 days: If done by laparopscopy, you go home the same day. Recovery varies but some women feel great 2 days after surgery and some take closer to 10 days to feel back to normal. But you can resume most normal daily activities within 2-3 days of surgery. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Laparoscopic left ovarian cystectomy
- Laparoscopic right ovarian cystectomy
- Pain after laparoscopic ovarian cystectomy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is a laparoscopic bilateral ovarian cystectomy?
- Cystectomy with ileal conduit procedure
- What is a cystectomy procedure?
- Laparascopic ovarian cystectomy
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free