Doctor insights on:
Laparoscopic Living Donor Nephrectomy Co2
Depends: As long as your operation is done by an expert, it should be safe. Ask your sugeon how many he/she has done and about past results. It can be a very safe operation in the right hands. ...Read more
Alot: Minimum $15-20k. Look into a patient assistance fund at your hospital. ...Read more
Think of tissue: The other tissue that you can easily donate is blood. Many people excitedly sign organ donor cards while failing to capitalize on regular blood donation. You can donate about once every two months for whole blood. This is a life saving donation. Please consider blood donation as part of your giving to society. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Who qualifies to be a living donor of a baby born with gastroschisis with only 2/3 of the colon remaining?
The donor gives part: And keeps the rest, enough to live on. The liver that remains regenerates almost to 100% of original size and function. ...Read more
Go to a center: You need to approach a center which accepts altruistic donors.....and does swap kidneys.....you must go thru batteries of tests just like other live donors....including but not limited to a) make sure you are fit for such complex surgery b) it is ok to remove i.e. One of your kidneys with out harming you.....you will not be allowed to donte if they find donation might affect badly you health ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Laparoscopic nephrectomy recovery time
- Co2 laparoscopic surgery
- Right hand assisted laparoscopic nephrectomy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Life expectancy for a kidney transplant from a living donor
- Long term repercussions of being a living organ donor
- Can you be a living donor if you have tattoos?
- Can you take the eye from a living donor and transplant to a blind person?
- Talk to a transplant surgeon online for free