Doctor insights on:
Lanoxin And Pregnancy
It is a heart drug...A purified product of the foxglove plant. It has effects which include strengthening the contraction of the heart muscle, slowing conduction of the heart's electrical impulse through the av node and thereby helping to slow the heart rate during atrial fibrillation. Because of potential toxicity, its use has been largely replaced ...Read more
Heart rhythm: Lanoxin is the brand name for digoxin or digitalis, which is a medication with a long history of use to treat heart failure and abnormal heart rhythms. It is not always necessary in pneumonia; it is given to treat heart problems that can sometimes accompany pneumonia especially in elderly patients. ...Read more
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Signs and symptoms of pregnancy while on depo-provera
- Did you have implantation bleeding and a negative pregnancy test
- Pregnancy after uterine ablation and tubal ligation
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do you hurt in the lower back and hip in early signs of pregnancy?
- How can you tell the difference between an ovarian cyst and ectopic pregnancy?
- Is your cervix low and open in the early stages of pregnancy?
- Missed period fatigue and negative pregnancy test
- Talk to a cardiologist online