Doctor insights on:
I take totalt 200 mg Lamictal (morning, and evening) everyday, but on different times. Is this any dangerous? Overdose? Or is this totally okay?
Can lamictal be taken as (1) 50mg tablet in the am and (1) 50 mg tablet in the pm..rather than all at once?
Anticonvulsant: Lamictal (lamotrigine) is a sodium channel blocker acting on the central nervous system. This reduces transmission of electrical discharges in the brain to reduce seizure propagation. This drug also is a mood stabilizer useful in bipolar disorder. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Lamictal overdose death
- Lamictal overdose symptoms
- Can you overdose on lamictal?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Overdose of lamictal
- Lamictal overdose dosage
- Lamictal overdose amount
- Lamictal overdose emedicine
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free