Doctor insights on:
Lacy Rash On Legs
Most bumps and blotches on a newborn baby are harmless and clear up by themselves. By far the most common skin problem in infants is diaper rash. Diaper rash is an irritation of the skin caused by dampness, urine, or feces. Most babies who wear diapers will have some type of diaper rash. However, there are other skin disorders that can cause rashes. These are usually not serious unless ...Read more
I have a red lacy rash on my leg that appears after I have been in the sun. The area was covered by clothing and fades indoors. This has occurred <3x?
See a doc: You need a physical examintion and evalution. Talk to your PCP ...Read more
I've been having some red rashes accompanied by a greenish color on my leg for about a week, and I think it's spreading.
Unusual rashes on leg? It's itchy and little swelled. It's in two places and i'm also itchy other places (back, etc) what is it?
Lots of rash causes: Mary, your question is pretty broad. It would be helpful to know if the rash begins in the groin or is midway down inner thighs. It is also helpful to know if the rash is warm and tender. The most common causes of a rash where skin might rub against itself is irritation. For an accurate diagnosis and treatment plan please see a general practitioner or dermatologist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Lacy rash on arms and legs
- Lacy red rash on arms and legs
- Itchy rash on arms and legs only
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Cause for itchy bumpy skin rash on legs
- Itchy rash on the back of my leg
- Causes of pimple like rash on legs
- Rash on back of legs and buttocks
- Talk to a dermatologist online