Doctor insights on:
A very syrupy, BIG: Gun laxative. At is a complex, non-absorable sugar as described by dr. Kopes-kerr, but I use it in patients with bad, multiple day no bm constipation. Don't confuse with lactose, the sugar in milk, and many are intolerant of it, causing flatulence and cramping. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Lactulose was prescribed to my baby bc of infrequent bms. It was working but now it's not. Should a ask his pediatritionist for a higher dose?
My friend has everything wrong so too much to list but will taking lactulose cause organs to swell? any good Drs that will check her completely? Soon.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Lactulose syrup constipation
- The side effects of lactulose syrup
- Lactulose syrup side effects
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Lactulose overdose
- Lactulose and pregnancy
- Lactulose and diabetes
- Kristalose lactulose
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free