Doctor insights on:
Depends: The usual dose of lactase you need depends on why you’re taking it. The recommended maximum is 18,000 units per dose up to 3 times per day. Most products have 3,000 to 9,000 units per tablet, so you’ll need to know how much the product you’re taking contains. If you need help figuring out the dose, do not hesitate to speak to a pharmacist or physician. ...Read more
LDH: Is LDH of 497 hi? Ask you lab for normal values as there is not international reference standard for this test and different Labs will have different normal values. So never ask us about a lab test without giving us the normal values 4 any test. ...Read more
Is there any advantage to taking lactase pills, even if you're not sure you're lactose intolerant yet?
Could be: If they make you feel better than i would use them regardless of what testing shows. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Venous insufficiency
- Adrenal insufficiency
- Arterial insufficiency vs venous insufficiency
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Lactase deficiency
- Can kidney cysts cause adrenal insufficiency?
- What things can i do to treat placental insufficiency at home?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online