Doctor insights on:
Lactose is a type of sugar found in milk and other dairy products. Lactose intolerance develops when the small intestine does not make enough of an enzyme called lactase. The body needs this enzyme to digest lactose. This is not a milk allergy, but instead an intolerance with gastrointestinal symptoms of crampy abdominal pain, gassiness and diarrhea worse with increasing ...Read more
I am lactose intolerance sometimes, depends on the amount i drink milk. Would lactase pills still effective after symptoms show?
I have developed an lactose intolerance strict in past month, ever heard of ways to get rid of this ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Lactase deficiency treatment
- Understand lactase deficiency
- Lactase deficiency symptoms
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it take to cure vitamin d deficiency?
- Iron deficiency anemia
- Wavy fingernails vitamin deficiency
- Can a vitamin b12 deficiency cause high blood pressure?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online