Doctor insights on:
Lactaid Enzyme Tablets
What happens when a lactose intolerant person has lactose a lot without lactaid digestive enzymes?
Gas,cramps,diarrhea: Lactose will case gas, produced by some bacterial action on the sugar, cramping, and loose stools. The un-absorbed lactose acts as an osmotic agent and pulls water into the stool. It also produces a somewhat acidic stool that will produce a chemical burn on exiting the body. ...Read more
Myths in Medicine: Nope. Not in any way. This is a false or untrue myth. ...Read more
I took a lactaid pill the other day because I wanted to have a glass of milk, about an hour later my stomach starting hurting me and it's been 3 days?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Lactase enzyme tablets side effects
- Papaya enzyme tablet side effects
- Sources of lactaid
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Lactaid not working
- Nutrition for lactaid cheese
- Lactaid active ingredient
- Post lactaid diarrhea in babies
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online