Doctor insights on:
Lack Of Vitamine D
What does OK mean?: For most i see with low vit d, 1000 iu is a very low & rarely effective replacement of d3. Without checking vit d3 blood conc, who knows. Omega red widely marked but otc, low value, small homeopathic dose of epa+dha. From research available, epa the more valuable at doses of about 1, 000 mg/day to decrease rates of cv ds events a little. Yet low value vs. Good measured LDL & HDL particles, etc. ...Read more
Have 2 ribs fractured as result of a cough.Is vitamine d and calcium supp a good option for healing?
Can't hurt to eat...: Carrots, but probably will not make a huge difference. See an ophthalmologist (eye doctor) to make sure your eyes are okay. Only relationship between extra vitamins and eyes is for possibly slowing progression of macular degeneration, an eye disease. Try eating more fish high in omega 3 fatty acids. May help. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
How to take vitamine D correctly?with fatty meal ?Or between meals?I suffer from deficiency 17.5 nmol/l and dr. Derscrib vitamin D 50000 for me
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a lack of vitamin d cause numbness in the extremities?
- Can a lack of vitamin d cause muscle cramps in the lower back?
- Lack of vitamin d symptoms in women
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Life threatening lack of vitamin d
- Can a lack of vitamin d cause hair loss?
- Lack of vitamin d can cause
- Can lack of vitamin d cause depression?
- Talk to a preventive medicine specialist online for free