Doctor insights on:
Labor And Delivery Occiput Posterior Presentation
Low impact ones.: Stationary bike, treadmill, walking, swimming are all excellent choices for pregnancy conditioning in preparation for labor. You can lower your risk for c-section and large babies if you maintain a normal weight for you height and use one of the above options every other day for 30-45 minutes. Avoid heavy lifting, exercising in the heat/humidity and maintain good hydration throughout. ...Read more
Ask questions: This would be the time to ask your doctor a lot of questions. ...Read more
Stay active: Staying active during pregnancy has many benefits fr your body before, during and after delivery, as well as mood benefits. Walking and even running can be done well into pregnancy. Stretches and yoga poses (gentle) ones keep flexibility good and train you in controlled breathing. Kegel or pelvic floor exercises help you connect with those important muscles. Good luck for a gentle journey! ...Read more
Depends!: Such a big question for 400 characters. For most, it will be a great experience. For a few, it will be stressful. Ask your family members and friends that have had babies, and your physician as well. It will be a new experience for you no matter what! make sure your doc or midwife answers all your questions before you go into labor. A tour of l and d is usually available. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Too broad a topic: That's a really broad question that entire textbooks are written about. I think we'll be able to help you a lot more if you can ask something specific about what you're wanting to know. Sorry--will try to help with any questions you come up with! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is occiput posterior presentation a symptom of labor and delivery?
- Is cephalic presentation a symptom of labor and delivery?
- Labor and delivery cephalic presentation
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Labor and delivery breech presentation
- Is breech presentation a symptom of labor and delivery?
- Is footling breech presentation a symptom of labor and delivery?
- How long does lost mucus plug associated with labor and delivery last?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free