Doctor insights on:
Tiny bump on labial mucosa, felt by tongue. Does not look irradiated nor red and it's not a canker sore. I used to get lots of canker sores as kid. No white coating. Doc appt in 3 weeks. Cancer?
I have recently noticed I have black labial spots...What causes them and will they need to be removed?
I shave my pubic area ever so often and my skin appears to be getting darker on the outer labial. is there any crean to lighten the skin?
Recovery time?: This varies. What do you mean by recovery? No more discomfort or complete healing? Up to a week for the discomfort and perhaps 2-3 weeks for complete healing of the wound. ...Read more
Well if my bumps around labial area are herpes they should have hair inside of it, so I dont think so what could it be then?
Surgical separation: Labial adhesions or vaginal synechia where labia of both sides get adherent in midline , causing urinary symptoms , seen in prepubertial females , surgically dissected and separated , also occasionally seen in sexually inactive females and elderly. Initial non surgical treatment done with estrogen ; steroid creams ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Sores inside nose won't heal
- Can a uti cause bumps or sores on the vaginal area?
- Are cold sores contagious when scabbed?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Swollen lip from canker sores
- Pimples that turn into sores
- Sores in my nose that won t heal
- Home remedies for vaginal sores
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free