Doctor insights on:
L Tyrosine Side Effects Thyroid
I am taking L-tyrosine during the day and 5-HTP at night. Are these two supplements addictive? Or any serious side effects? Thank You Very Much!!!
No: No. Sorry. L-tyrosine, the amino acid the thyroid clans uses to make thyroid hormone, is not in limiting supply. If your thyroid needs "healing", I'm guessing you mean you're hypothyroid. No treatment we have in medicine will heal hypothyroidism. We treat hypothyroidism with thyroid hormone replacement...cheap, easy, & perfect! To your health! ...Read more
With hypothyroidism, does l-tyrosine raise or lower thyroid levels if your at a stable level?(on synthroid) I want to use it for mood support.Thanks
If I have depression and I have no thyroid problems, I can take the amino acid L-tyrosine to burn fat and have a better mood?
Can supplementing with L-Tyrosine give you melanoma? I would like to just give it a try but I'm afraid of such a serious side effect.
Unknown: Assuming it has any effect on adhd, which is not established, it could take weeks or months to have any notable effect, since you are trying to build up brain supplies in the right areas high enough to overcome a presumed deficit in Dopamine or norepinephrine. My professional opinion is that it is highly unlikely one would get a marked effect, ever. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- L tyrosine benefits and side effects
- Does l tyrosine cause any side effects?
- L tyrosine for thyroid disease
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the benefits of l tyrosine for thyroid?
- How to take l tyrosine for thyroid?
- The effects of n acetyl l tyrosine
- L tyrosine how much to take for thyroid
- Talk to a clinical geneticist online for free