Doctor insights on:
L Tyrosine Safe For Breastfeeding
Breastfeeding is providing nutrition to an infant using breat milk either directly by infant latching and sucking on the nipple or by feeding via bottle with expressed breast milk (when baby has difficulty suckling). Breast milk is the best milk for any baby but ...Read more
No: You are trying to change your body with material that can not do it. It can cause more long term harm than good. ...Read more
Is it safe to take l-tyrosine and Prozac at the same time? If yes, what should be the maximum dosage of both?
Forget this garbage.: Unless advised to take extra amino acids by a professional doctor, for a genetic lack of them or for a proven deficiency, save your money & lower risk from chronic use. These are 2 amino acids, present in most protein. The last thing anybody in the US needs is any more protein! If you get adequate protein from food which happens, unless you are starving, extra protein only increases your risk. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How much l tyrosine should i take for weight loss?
- Can i take l tyrosine while breastfeeding?
- Is vitamin b12 safe for a breastfeeding mother to take?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is l tyrosine safe with cymbalta?
- Is curcumin safe for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Is bystolic safe for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding?
- How to take l tyrosine for thyroid?
- Talk to a pediatrician online