Doctor insights on:
Knuckle Pain Stiffness
About four days ago, i punched something. Now, the 4th and 5th knuckles still appear larger than normal with some stiffness and pain with pressure. Is it possible that theymight be broken?
I have pain and stiffness in my hands, particularly the left one. The pain is mostly in the knuckles and back of the hand. Also 6 months ago.?
Possibly arthritis: Stiffness, pain, and swelling are the classic signs of arthritis. I recommend an evaluation by a rheumatologist or orthopedic surgeon. Examination and x-rays, and possibly blood tests may be necessary to confirm. Potential treatments include therapy, bracing or splinting, and arthritis medicines, such as nsaids, which include Ibuprofen and celebrex. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Fell catching myself with my right hand now the area of right knuckle/middle finger is a sharp pain when using to open things or etc. Has stiffness?
Fingers and toe knuckles cracking a lot, stiffness and dull pain in joints - what could this be? I'm a 35 year old man healthy except celiac disease.
Fingers stiffness/pain bilateral- top near nail &middle knuckles/worse in morning - RF 10.4- anti CCP -1 ESR-2 CRP- .9 - RA or OA or what?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Middle knuckle pain and stiffness
- First knuckle pain when bending finger
- Pain between knuckles on hand
- Pain in ring finger knuckle
- What might cause leg stiffness and pain after a long drive?
- Pain in pinky finger knuckle
- Sharp pain in knuckle
- Knuckle pain middle finger
- Talk to a hand surgeon online for free