Doctor insights on:
Knots On Joints Of Finger
Left thumb suddenly turned hard knot at top joint and turned blue and purple all the way to base. Scared. Last time ft ring finger. Was told take aspi?
Probably a ganglion : Cyst. Typically come from a joint. Can be very painful. Most hand bumps are benign. Typically can be aspirated with a needle and decompressed or otherwise surgical excised. Used to call them bible beater lesions because the biggest book on the house was the bible and by smacking it with the 'good book' caused them to rupture. I do not recommend this though. See an orthopaedist. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
My feet have hurt for a while. Now my wrists hurt and I have 4 fingers with knots on the middle joints under skin and cant make a fist both hand, pain?
Many reasons: Hypermobility generally results from one or more of the following:misaligned joints, abnormally shaped ends of one or more bones at a joint , type 1 collagen or other connective tissue defect (found in ehlers-danlos syndrome, abnormal joint proprioception (an impaired ability to determine where in space parts of the body are, and how stretched a joint. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
My fingers have lost power and i find opening and holding things painful and hard what is wrong joints are painful and get stiff?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Bump on side of finger joint
- Knot on finger joint under skin
- Cysts on joints of fingers
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Hard bump on the side of the finger
- I have a lump on the joint between my middle finger and hand what is it
- Knot on the back of my head
- How to get rid of a callus on finger?
- Lump on side of finger joint